moovel lab is looking for a passionate and talented Creative Developer / Design Technologist / Full Stack Developer to bring our experimental projects, consumer app experiments and prototypes around urban mobility to new and exciting heights.
You are an enthusiastic, creative, intelligent and fun person and thus fit perfectly in our small team of dedicated and like minded people. Together with our team you will design, build and implement innovative projects on both the front-end and the back-end side.
You’re a team-player and believe that great results happen when worked out in small self-dependent groups that are responsible for the whole process from ideation through realization to launch.
- Taking an active part in project idea creation
- Creating high quality and well-structured code while iterating quickly
- Share knowledge and helping colleagues
- Maintaining and enhancing existing projects
- You are enthusiastic about trying new and emerging technologies to see what’s possible to create intriguing and substantial results.
- You should be able to turn experiments and explorations into something production ready that’s able to handle many users.
- You are passionate about aesthetic (digital) projects, contemporary app concepts, UI/UX design and innovative technical solutions.
- Comfortable working with new technologies
- Capable of taking technical ownership for a product or project
- You are familiar with the basics of AWS
- You are familiar with Physical Computing e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- You are familiar with Android & iOS Development
- Experience with memory and performance critical applications
- You have a track record of creative applications of technology which surprise and entertain viewers
moovel lab is an anti-disciplinary creative space. We are part of moovel, located in Stuttgart. Our working environment is a setup somewhere between a research lab and a tinkerer’s garage. We dedicate our energy to topics that are related to what moves us in our urban surroundings. In our projects, we try to approach mobility from different angles and communicate our ideas, investigations and prototypes through data analysis/visualizations, apps, videos or other design objects.
For more info on us check out our projects: lab.moovel.com/projects
In the bigger picture we are a part of moovel, which represents a new type of mobility. Our goal is to radically simplify individual mobility and to build products and services which enable true flexibility. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Our app compares transportation services from various providers based on fare and duration to determine the best way to travel from A to B. You can use moovel to reserve, book and pay for your journey. moovel Group GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and organizationally assigned to Daimler Financial Services AG.
- Opportunity to work with leading experts and experienced colleagues
- You work in a modern and creative work atmosphere
- Trust-based working hours and “Duz” culture/informal culture to enable a casual interaction with colleagues
- Opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Extra Perks: Centrally located office, trendy cafes and restaurants, bright, modern office with open kitchen, italian coffee, and a relaxing roof-top terrace
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application for moovel lab via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add your salary expectation and your preferred starting date to your application.
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact Julia Rosenblau +49 176 30941360
Get a printable version of this offer on gdrive